Company: Confidential (Swiss-Maltese Company FinTech) opening new office in Barcelona.
Role: Senior Product Owner of Barcelona Office.
Office: in Barcelona Center.
The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the Product Backlog.
Product Backlog management includes:
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items.
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions.
- Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs.
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Team will work on next.
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
The Product Owner may do the above work, or have the Development Team do it. However, the Product Owner remains accountable.
The Product Owner is one person, not a committee. The Product Owner may represent the desires of the stakeholders in the Product Backlog, but those wanting to change a Product Backlog item’s priority must address the Product Owner.
For the Product Owner to succeed, the entire organization must respect his or her decisions. The Product Owner’s decisions are visible in the content and ordering of the Product Backlog. No one can force the Development Team to work from a different set of requirements.
- Agile mindset.
- At least 4 years of Product Owner experience in a Highly Product-Driven Culture Company.
- Experience in Team Creation welcome.
- Product Owner Certification.
- Passion for FinTech, NeoBanking and Cryptocurrency.
Interested send CV, Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org – including in subject the desired position. Please indicate clearly your Email and Skype.