Role: Senior Developer at the Barcelona Office.
Office: in Barcelona Center.
The Developer is the sole person responsible for developing the solution from Backlog to production. The Developer shall need a high level of commitment with his/her team.
Technology Strategy in place:
- Event Driven Micro-Services.
- Python Stack for general Micro-Services
- Golang for fast requiring micro-services.
Developer shall work in team and understand that the Development Team have the following characteristics:
- They are self-organizing. No one (not even the Scrum Master) tells the Development Team how to turn Product Backlog into Increments of potentially releasable functionality;
- Development Teams are cross-functional, with all the skills as a team necessary to create a product Increment;
- Scrum recognizes no titles for Development Team members, regardless of the work being performed by the person;
- Scrum recognizes no sub-teams in the Development Team, regardless of domains that need to be addressed like testing, architecture, operations or business analysis; and,
- Individual Development Team members may have specialized skills and areas of focus, but accountability belongs to the Development Team as a whole.
- Agile mindset,
- At least 2 years of experience in a Highly Product-Driven Culture Company.
- At least 7+ years of professional experience working as software developer.
- Experience in DDD, Domain Driven Design, clean code practices and test-driven approach.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with, AWS, Docker, K8s, Event Sourcing, CQRS
- Experience with Real Time engines or analytics would be great.
- Competitive salary upon experience.
- Work from Home, policy in place.
Interested send CV, Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org – including in subject the desired position. Please indicate clearly your Email and Skype.